Access the cabin interiors industry at your fingertips with AIX Virtual. Meet with leading suppliers to discover the newest innovations to elevate the passenger experience. Hear the latest insights and trends from sector experts to set yourself ahead of the competition. And best of all, you can meet the global industry network from wherever you are in the world.
Miles of opportunities
Welcome to the destination for the cabin interiors industry
Making the most out of your visit to AIX.
New connections bring new opportunities, meet with international suppliers, sector specialists and likeminded peers to enhance your network.
Get expert advice
Exchange industry knowledge and gain exceptional insight with some of the most exciting minds in the industry.
Discover new products
Stay ahead of the game by exploring the latest products and technologies to enhance your passenger experience service
What’s on at AIX Virtual
Discover the AIX experience to your screens and reconnect with the industry. Explore our virtual event features to find hidden gems and tune into the latest insights.
AIX attracts the following audience:
- Vice Presidents
- Senior Buyers
- Managing Directors
- Purchasing Managers
- Aircraft Interior Engineers
- Cabin Project Managers
- BFE Purchasing Managers
- Strategic Sourcing Buyers
- Cabin Interiors Managers
- Heads of Customer Experience
- Aircraft Systems Engineers
- Fleet Managers
- Heads of Design
- Heads of Fleet Development
- Procurement Managers
- Head of Certification
- Business Development
- Catering/In-flight Services
- Customer Services
- In-flight Entertainment
- Maintenance Repair & Overhaul
- Aircraft Interiors Distributor/Supplier
- Aircraft Manufacturer
- Aircraft Sales/Leasing
- Commercial Airline
- Completion Facility
- Corporate/Business Jet/Charter Operator
- Logistics/Freight Forwarding
Who will you meet?
Discover the latest innovations from 600+ leading suppliers:
- Furnishings (e.g. leathers, carpets)
- Galley Equipment
- In-flight Entertainment and Connectivity (e.g. in-seat power, internet)
- In-flight Systems (e.g. lighting, waste equipment)
- Other Avionics (e.g. navigation, recorders, communications)
- Overhead Storage, Plastic Moulding, Repairs and Restoration
- Panelling and Surfaces (e.g. wood, light-weight metals)
- Safety, Emergency and Security
Join the industry at AIX Virtual
Sample of buyers and exhibitors set to attend AIX Virtual this September. Register today to plan your day and reconnect with the global cabin interiors industry.
Keep up to date on the latest AIX and industry updates.
Have a look at what you can expect from the show.